Honor the Feminine

"God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met." ~Farrah Fawcett
Love yourself up today. Today is the best day of your life! What if every step you took from this point on stimulated your inner Goddess and felt simply Divine? What if you were allowed to eat chocolate every day, dance as if nobody were watching, and attract the lover of your dreams? When you take time to focus on certain aspects of your energy, you will begin to notice you are getting more energy, as well as attracting more positive life force into your body. When you are unaware of the power within you, and slightly disconnected from your radiance, you may be looking outside of yourself for the love that exists within.
Your work today--and for the rest of time--is to go within and connect with this natural life force energy that is always available to you. The feminine energy within is filled with swirling, dancing, creative, pleasurable vibrations. As you connect with the feminine energy within you, you develop the ability to use your creativity in all areas of your life, including your work, relationships, spirituality, nest you are creating and heart. You can call on the Goddess energy to heal any of these aspects of your life. You can also invoke women whom you know or have crossed paths with who represent strength, courage =, power and wisdom, or those qualities you will like to honor and claim as your inner Goddess.
Radiant Life Work
Goddess Mandala
Draw a circle. Within the circle write words that come to mind that belong to your Goddess. Are you sexy, passionate, powerful, open, gorgeous? Yes you are! Draw pictures or paste images that remind you of the Goddess that you are. Post this mandala in a place where you can see it, shine the light of your consciousness and allow the Universe to reflect back to you what you already are! Create Radiance today by honoring the feminine within you and sharing you with the world. Your unique radiance is necessary to the evolution of the Goddess! Surround yourself with other Goddesses who support your process. Especially as you move forward in your romantic relationship, initiate your Goddess by calling on the women who nurture your soul, and allow your focus to be on the qualities within them that inspire you!
Affirmations to Cultivate Feminine Energy
* I am the producer of my own happiness.
* I accept my uniqueness and suspend all harsh self-judgments.
* I am in control of what I think of me.
* Letting go of self-imposed restrictions will allow me to move forward.
* I do not have to earn love - I already have it.
* I can find ways to overcome discomfort with my body and appreciate my own individual beauty.

* My happiness is in my body, and it makes me beautiful.
* I do not need a partner to be in love. By pursuing the things in life I enjoy, I fall in love with life.
* I treat myself like I would my best friend.
* My power comes from self-belief.
* I celebrate my power, but don't abuse it.
* I endeavor to stay true to myself, without hurting other people unnecessarily.
* I have no reason to believe that the universe will not meet my needs.
* I rejoice in all acts of love and pleasure.
* As far as possible, my work environment will reflect my personal beliefs.
* Joy is contagious, so I will share some of mine.
* My family and friends have confidence in me.
* Even a reluctant smile will make me feel better.
* I will try and do one thing to help another person every day.
* I only spend time with friends who add fun and positivity to my life.
Honor the Feminine Free Teleclass
Are you in a relationship or in between, not sure what you want, yet wanting more than you have? Are you aware of your power, or feeling slightly dis-empowered by your current relationship status?
In this teleclass you will learn:
* Secrets of your feminine energy that will increase your power, well being, creativity and natural life force
* Ways to cultivate your feminine energy to attract the lover and life of your dreams
* Meditations and exercises to balance your mood, energy and hormones
* Mindfulness in your daily life to increase your pleasure, joy and affirm your inner Goddess
Waller McInnes is a life coach, writer, yoga and meditation instructor and founder of Create Radiance--offering coaching, customized meditations, classes, workshops and guidance to awaken to your life and shine. Her services and products are designed to relax the Body, release the Mind and restore the Soul. Visit [http://www.createradiance.com] for more information and her blog for inspiring ways to follow your inner vision.
http://createradiance.wordpress.com
By Waller McInnes 
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Waller_McInnes/247162

Comments